Safety in Concrete Construction
One of our biggest jobs is keeping our workers safe. Safety on the job site requires the prevention and elimination of harm or risk to employees.
MPW Construction Services is committed to a comprehensive safety program with the objective of providing a continuous safe work environment for our employees and preventing accidents before they occur. The overall goal is to maintain the reputation of producing a quality product while striving to improve the overall condition of the work environment.
In addition, we continually provide training to our crews. This training can include equipment safety, trenching safety procedures, grading techniques, heavy equipment operation standards and best practices, general safety and safe jobsite practices as required by OSHA. This continuous effort allows us to have the most qualified laborers and operators on your job at all times.
Our dedication to safety:
- Safety meetings are held monthly covering annual O.S.H.A. topics and other aspects of construction
- Weekly toolbox talks
- All employees/people who step foot on our jobsites are required to wear the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Competent Person Training offered
- Tow Motor Safety Training offered
- O.S.H.A. 10 & 30 Training offered
- All employees participate in random drug and alcohol testing.